View Profile Rawnern

34 w/ Responses

Really boring. This is just a mouse avioider game-thingy with a ball. I don't really see the fun and everything with this game in itself. The user gets no craving for going forward. It's not challenging... at all.

Try to make something with physics. And a more orginal idea. Also, work on your graphics.

I like this idea. When you die you die and can't play again. The problem is that I don't think people would like to play games like this...

I give you 4 stars because this was an orginal idea!

It's almost the film Moon. I like this game, though it's a bit boring.

This is great! I really love the first version. I'm glad you made a new version after 7 years :D

This is no fun at all - just a test. You just drag around a picture of a penguin and it has no goals.

Good that you are testing things and all, but I don't think this is worth having in the portal. Good luck!

Just a fun game! Especially for kids :)

You should improve graphics in the coming versions. Keep it up!

MrRandomist responds:

thanks for the review, i think im done with physics puzzle games for now though :)

This is really bad. It's a start, but we as the users get no goal other than just collect them. Make a goal and more things.

Btw, the first review (by mamoneiro12) looks like it was written by you just to get some extra score. Shame if that's the case.

vini7x responds:

Sorry i just started making games.I made some few mochi achievements and I may do some other things in the game.

Btw that review wasnt me.

This is very good. Like pong, only better and more to do.

This is an awesome game because it's so simple. It has good sound and the levels was variated. Design was straigh forward and well done :)

Simple and GREAT game :)

This is great! Love the gameplay and sounds!

◢ ◤